Monday, April 17, 2006

2nd RCADE Lecture



Photoshop...

I have never been very successful with photoshop. When I found out that a class was being offered through the RCADE at Fairfield University Media Center, I decided that it would be in my best interest to learn how to use the software.

Peter Sarawit is a great teacher, but despite that I still came out of the class with my head buzzing a little. I decided not to go to the second workshop, Advanced Photoshop, because I thought that I would fall behind the rest of the class. The first class had moved a little too fast for my taste. It would have been better if Sarawit has stopped a few times and asked if everyone was following around. I know that a few of my neighbors were having trouble too.

However, I did put what I learned to good use. When I was co-hosting a birthday party for one of my friends, I sent out Facebook event invitation using a photo that I had played around with in photoshop (Invitation pictured above). It is definitely something that I would not have done before this class. I give the Photoshop Lecture a B for an overall grade.

2 Comments:

At 12:19 PM, Blogger Jocelyn Collen said...

I guess I am famous because my birthday picture is on your blog now :) thanks!! It was a great memory and I am so glad you could help me share in it!!

 
At 12:20 PM, Blogger Jocelyn Collen said...

Also thanks for helping with everything for the party and great job on that picture- it looked so festive!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home